Seagrove Animal Hospital has always been known for our commitment to the community we serve—and today, we’re able to enhance that commitment with advanced, state-of-the-art veterinary services for your pet.
Dr. Timothy Jordan is a respected veterinarian with over 35 years’ experience and the new owner of Seagrove Animal Hospital. He and his knowledgeable staff are dedicated to not only the best preventive and wellness medicine but also to partnering with you to see that your animal companion has as many happy, healthy years as possible by your side.
- Trust – Do the right thing and do our best, always and without fail
- Honesty and Integrity – Our word is our bond and we can be counted on by others
- Compassion – Advocate for our patients so that they may get the best possible medical care
- Teamwork – Rowing together with maximum effort, accountable to ourselves and others
- Education – Be life-long learners and share our knowledge with others with humble confidence.
You will see that dedication in our newly renovated facilities and equipment, modern handling techniques, and a welcoming atmosphere. Our goal is to establish a relationship with both you and your pet so we can provide not only great veterinary care but exceptional client service as well. Got a question? Just call. Want to try a new treatment for your pet’s condition? We’ll be happy to advise. Don’t know whether you should see the vet or wait it out? Reach out to us and we’ll let you know.
We understand that your pet is part of the family, but even so, each family has specific needs and parameters. We will always do our best to work within those while making sure your pet gets the care he or she needs.
Ready to set an appointment? Give us a call at 336-645-310!