Seagrove Animal Hospital has always been known for our commitment to the community we serve—and today, we’re able to enhance that commitment with advanced, state-of-the-art veterinary services for your pet.
Dr. Timothy Jordan is a respected veterinarian with over 35 years’ experience and the new owner of Seagrove Animal Hospital. He and his knowledgeable staff are dedicated to not only the best preventive and wellness medicine but also to partnering with you to see that your animal companion has as many happy, healthy years as possible by your side.
We Are Veterinarians!
- We believe the veterinarian is your trusted advisor for pet care/well-being.
- We will always advocate for our patients and your pet.
- Affordability and quality medicine are equally attainable for pet parents.
- We believe in growing our practices, developing our team members, and elevating the veterinary experience we provide patients and clients.
- Doing the right thing, even when it is hard, is always best.
You will see that dedication in our newly renovated facilities and equipment, modern handling techniques, and a welcoming atmosphere. Our goal is to establish a relationship with both you and your pet so we can provide not only great veterinary care but exceptional client service as well. Got a question? Just call. Want to try a new treatment for your pet’s condition? We’ll be happy to advise. Don’t know whether you should see the vet or wait it out? Reach out to us and we’ll let you know.
We understand that your pet is part of the family, but even so, each family has specific needs and parameters. We will always do our best to work within those while making sure your pet gets the care he or she needs.
Ready to set an appointment? Give us a call at 336-645-310!